Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Number One Sign You've been DPSIng Too Much

Your tank pulls, and is 3/4 dead before you remember you're the healer in this group.

In my defense, I wasn't up there meleeing, I was futzing with blessings, casting my seal, thinking about whether I needed someone beaconed (and dear god, I do NOT love me sum beacons, athough that's a rant for another time), setting my tank frame (I like to focus the tank so no matter if he's healer or not, he'll be RIGHT where I expect his frame to be.) It was about then I realized that I was hearing the sounds of fighting, and that my tanks health was precariously (relatively speaking for a bear with some 40k hp) low.

The moral of the story? Just say NO to 2:30 AM heroics!

On the bright side, though, I did get not 1 but 2 healing helms, bringing my collection to 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment