Monday, December 29, 2008

The Problems With Loot Council

Our Guild uses a Loot Council, made up of the interested parties, to distribute loot. Sometimes, this works great. I know right now that one of my fellow hunters will get the first KT gun, and the other will get the 2nd, 'cuz my 10-man KT gun is better than their Arrowsong's. In some situations, it works less well. Our first Fury of the Five Flights dropped tonight. Which is great, and I'm overjoyed! Except we had to figure out who got the damn thing. Officer's solution tonight? Drop both hunters, the DK and herself into a party & say "figure it out". *sigh* How do you say "the DK shouldn't get it because he's been too lazy to buy the badge trinket" without sounding like a greedy bastage? We ended up rolling... I won with a 53, but I feel guilty that I "bullied" other people into passing, with my enthusiasm. Anyone else been in this situation, and found a better solution than a /roll?

No comments:

Post a Comment