Monday, December 29, 2008

In the Queue Again...

Just can't wait to get out of the damn queue again! That seems as good a place to start as any, I guess, while I wait. So, I'm nothe. I've been playing WoW for a long long time, as both factions, and in every role except tanking (I seem to have a particular lack of skill in that roll, although a large amount of respect for people who can do it well). Currently I'm back on the alli side, as a female dwarf. Actually, two of them, twins. The first one was my very first toon ever, after a server transfer, a rename, and two trips through the barber shop (once to change the hair, once to put it back after I hated the new 'do!) She's a paladin, currently holy, but often ret. The second is currently my raiding main, a hunter, with her trusty cat, You. 

I read a lot of BigRedKitty, a lot of World of Matticus, some TJ, and a bit of Blessing of Kings. Reading all of that has convinced me that just maybe, I might have something of my own to add, as I often disagree with bits and pieces from all of them. 
 
What you should expect to see from me, in this space, is a little of a lot of things. Commentary on guild politics (you notice I don't mention my server or guild here ;) ), commentary on PvE, commentary on gear, on huntering, on paladining, on achievements, reps, alts, 5 and 10-man raids... just about everything except PvP, which I dabble in often, and fail at even more often. Hopefully it'll be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment